Re: Thursday

  • matt scooter hiske
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 2, 2013
      I will keep the large table open for any multi-player, bring X-Wing just in case. I will set-up CoH- Tanks on a small table just in case

      I believe Brian L, Brian Sinclair, and Jim bought Prussia's Defiant Stand and Caesar's Gallic War so at somepoint we may need schedule an evening or two for those interested to learn and play.

      Matt

      --- In GrandRapidsWarGamers@yahoogroups.com, Brett Bolen <bolenbr@...> wrote:

      > I will play COH but I don't know how.
      >
      > I'd also be up for a multiplayer game or combat commander
      >
      > Brett

    • Richard Stefanich
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 15, 2014

        Let me re-phrase:

        Argh. Sorry to miss it, but this week I'm making one more (for a total of two this month) thursday run to Out of the Box.

        Whew. calendar crisis averted.

           -rick