Attention Soldiers!

  • matt hiske
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4 7:17 AM
      Hope all is well on the frontline! I should be back in action come December. I haven't seen much action here lately. Those that are in high command here need to recruit those that attend on Thursday evenings and seem to enjoy wargaming! They either need to be a soldier at heart with a fighting spirit and join the team, or be left behind! A small fighting force of the best men is so much betteer than a large one of useless ones!

      When I do get back I would like to plan a multi-player game of something to get back in the action! I can post a poll prior to the evening I start back up and I will make venison chili....Oh Yeah my favorite!

      Has anybody here taken a tour of the World War II Sub that is docked in the Muskegon harbor? If the answer is no, I think it would be fun for some of us to head over there to take a tour.

      The following game is a game I happened to come across which you may have missed! I am posting it because it is a multi-player and the theme fits. The mechanics are nothing new, but I believe most of you have enjoyed this type of game!

      You are a Navy SEAL. You are trained to confront terrorists and insurgents. You deal with hidden explosives, snipers and other unknown dangers. In the darkness of the ocean's depths or the vastness of the merciless desert, you expect the unexpected. You're on a mission. You work as a dedicated team, relying on the skills of expert marksmen and suburb tacticians. Careful planning and precise timing improve odds of success, but unforeseen events could jeopardize the mission.

      Hooyah: Navy Seals Card Game is a cooperative game in which 1 to 4 players assume the roles of Navy SEALS trying to complete a real-life-inspired Special Ops mission. You either win or lose as a group. To meet the rigorous requirements of the mission, you must collect all of the Skills and Equipment cards required for each Op. All phases of the mission must be completed without the loss of life and before time runs out.

      Tick...Tock....It's almost time!

      Thanks to those that kept up the effort, and Rick/Brian for hosting while I have been away.

      Matt "Hiroshima" Hiske

    • Tim Densham

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4 11:59 AM
          Thanks! I would be interested in both.