Fw: [GRBoardgamers] War Games Monday in Holland

  • matt hiske
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      I wanted to let you guys know about war games on Monday Nights in Holland with the following message.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
        I am totally interested. And it's a ton closer than GR. Unfortunately,
        I'm booked tonight. Play a round for me.

        Matt-
        You'll also be happy to know that I'm designing a game for a promo piece
        we're doing at work. I liked it better when other people designed them
        and I just had to make them. Designing a good game is hard work.

        -Ben

        matt hiske wrote:

        > I wanted to let you guys know about war games on Monday Nights in
        > Holland with the following message.

      • matt hiske
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2008
          Hey Ben-

          I guess there is no need to ask if you need play testers because you are probably surrounded by them. I know my games have gone through a lot of revisions just since I met you @ your office. I am going to spend part of the winter trying to write a business plan, which I have put off, and this is the only way I will be able to get the funding. I feel I have about a  dozen games that  may be worth getting on the market.
          I don't think I will ever be able to release them all and I'll be very happy if I get my first one released.  I know you mentioned @ one point that you know a couple companies that I might be able to speak to. I was wondering if you still had those contacts? I found a company in Singapore "ColorMagic" that has quoted manufacturing my Old Century Series, Hardwood Boards, that I would like to keep for my company. I would consider another company for my traditional made games:  Crash Demo Raceway Series, Triple Crown, Greyhound Heat & Eliminator.

          Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is hard for me to get all the capital necessary.

          Good Luck with your project and I would be excited to see it and play test it,

          Matt