Calendar Events

  • matt scooter hiske
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      I placed all the major battle related events on the calendar that we may be interested in, and they will be posted at the beginning of each week they relate to. This will give us a opportunity to play any related games on the battle.

      If you look over the calendar and feel I may be missing anything of interest please place it on the calendar.

      BGG is down for far too long and I had to do something fun that is war game related.

      Jim-

      Please bring your extra copy of Hell of Stalingrad rules so we can play it again soon.

      *If anybody owns a game that is above an entry level that you wish to play and we haven't yet please make a copy of the rules and get it to me so I can look over the rules.

      Matt
    • briansinclair12@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
        Matt,

        I noticed on the calander that you have "Civil War" and "American Revolution" on April 19.  Does this mean that we will be playing games from these wars?  I think that is a good idea.

        Brian Sinclair