Welcome Johnathon

  • matt scooter hiske
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 9:04 AM
      Sorry if I miss-spelled your name. Welcome to the group and a kudos goes out Colonel Jim Matt as he has been a good recruiting officer.
      With the overtime you have put in with recruiting we will give you the night off if you wish to take it.

      We do have a poll up for a gameday on Saturday, Dec. 10th if you wish to join in. I do want to see more of the locals that haven't attended yet so I don't need to do any commissar duties, lol. I assume you all know how nasty the Russian Commissar's were as youn either fought or got a bullet in the head by the commissar. I will never be a General because somebody has to do the fun dirty work, lol.

      Let the sieges roar on tonight as it is time for Micahel to finally face defeat from me.

      Matt