Check out my Facebook profile

  • Duhita Trisnani
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      facebook

      Check out my Facebook profile

      I set up a Facebook profile with my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

      Thanks,
      Duhita

      Here's the link:
      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=626069081&k=34E26XSZRWTA4FFCUAVT&r&v=2
      This e-mail contains promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, click here. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301