Germanium

  • Marilyn Kefirlady
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      I am having great success growing water grains since I have added one
      teaspoon of WaterOz Germanium Ionic Mineral Water to every quart of sugar
      solution (1 quart water - 1/3 cup sugar). These are the biggest fastest
      growing water grains I've ever had. I am leaving the salt out to make the
      experiment complete. Adding germanium is better than using salt.

      I remember many moons ago Vicky talking about Germanium and water grains. I
      finally tried it. Been meaning to share this information for some time.

      Marilyn

    • christina98604
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2007
        Hi Marilyn,
        May I ask where you get the germanium? Also I have never added salt
        to my grains. Boy do I have a lot to learn.
        Thanks for the information,
        Christina

        --- In Good_Kefir_Grains@yahoogroups.com, "Marilyn Kefirlady"
        <marilynjarz@...> wrote:

        > I am having great success growing water grains since I have added
        one
        > teaspoon of WaterOz Germanium Ionic Mineral Water to every quart of
        sugar
        > solution (1 quart water - 1/3 cup sugar). These are the biggest
        fastest
        > growing water grains I've ever had. I am leaving the salt out to
        make the
        > experiment complete. Adding germanium is better than using salt.
        >
        > I remember many moons ago Vicky talking about Germanium and water
        grains. I
        > finally tried it. Been meaning to share this information for some
        time.

        > Marilyn

      • Marilyn Kefirlady
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2007
          Hi Christina,

          You may not need salt or germanium. If your water grains are staying big and
          growing, (even if just a little) they are happy.

          I have the Germanium mineral water in gallons. I need smaller containers so
          I can divide it up for folks who need it.

          Marilyn