Re: [Good_Kefir_Grains] Water Kefir

  • Cindy Stevens
    Message 1 of 46 , May 4, 2012
      HI

      I just started using milk kefir about 5 months ago.  Prior to that I used water kefir only. for about 8 mths .....I noticed improvement in my joint pain  after about 6/7 weeks on water kefir.....Also there was a significant improvement in my energy levels......

      Hope this helps
      Cindy

      God Bless America

      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 23, 2016

        Hi Erica,

        Thank you for your comments. I leave it fermenting for 48 hours to minimize the sugar content.

        When the kefir water becomes alcohol, how does it affect the probiotic content of the water?

        Someone mentioned that I use apple juice. Never tried that. What about using date sugar? Would that be an option? Thanks

        Eddie