Re: [Good_Kefir_Grains] Grains dilemma

  • Byron Muhammad
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 29, 2012
      Hi Lyn,

      It sounds like you are not feeding them enough. You should add more milk or
      remove some of the grains. Find the right amount of grains for the amount of
      milk you want to use. You will always have to add more milk or remove some
      grains, finding the right amount will be a trial and error for about a week or
      two.
       Bro. Byron Muhammad
      Your Brother in the Struggle for Freedom, Justice and Equality
      Strive to be a Servant

      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 3, 2012
        Bacteria are not killed by iodine depending on if they are good or bad. It kills all bacteria in the exact same way. Yes, we use it on our skin when we have a wound...and yes, it kills the good bacteria on our skin, too. No one is saying don't mix it with your food. I just would not mix it with kefir.

        Leslie