File - Posting Guidelines

  • Good_Kefir_Grains@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Feb 1, 2011
      There are very few requirements here and nothing hard.

      Keep to the topic of water kefir or milk kefir. We have an off topic chat group for everything else you want to talk about. You have a little leeway but I don't want too much clutter for the sake of new people joining. No one should have to wade through a bunch of off topic posts to get their answers.

      Sign your posts. If your post did not appear chances are you didn't sign it. It is common courtesy to sign your name. That way associations can be made and makes for a more pleasant message board.

      Trim your posts. Leave only what is absolutely necessary from the last post for your post to make sense. That means, most of the time you will delete everything except what you say.

      This is such a great group that I am glad I don't have to tell you to be civil. I'm thankful for you all.

      Marilyn
    • Marilyn Kefirlady
      Message 100 of 100 , Mar 1 7:05 AM
        Hi R.C.

        I have cc'd the address to the off topic group. Anything goes there. Not moderated at all.

        Marilyn

        On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 7:25 AM, 'R.C. Sutterfield' rcsutterfield@... [Good_Kefir_Grains] <Good_Kefir_Grains@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I have inquired previously about the "Off Topic Group".
        Would you share what it is and how to access the site?

        --
        Marilyn Kefirlady
        marilynjarz@...