Re: [Golden_Panther] Re: Moving?

  • Lisa Shapley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009

      Let's see: next weekend will conflict with Easter/Coronation, and the next weekend is the Taloha work weekend as well as Art Wars.  While, not a ton of people will go to Coronation leaving some help, we also have to remember that Melinda is going to need help moving soon as well. Beltaine is soon after, where we want to go see Leif get belted. Then, there is, of course, planning for Live Weapons. Not to mention the assorted events between all of that.

      Yeah, I'm thinking the ren faire/demo is pretty low on the priority list right now. Others might not agree, but personally, I'd rather help get our family members settled as best we can seeing how our SCA season is kicking into high gear.

      Eleanora

      On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Mike Walloch <savalanst@...> wrote:

      Remember that this weekend is is the big Ren Faire / Demo in Batesville. You may have better luck getting a work crew together by waiting until next weekend to move things.

      Caren and I were planning on going to Batesville, but Zack has been invited to a birthday party on Saturday afternoon, so we may be staying in town.

      -Aron

      --
      Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.