Asian New Year Celebration Dinner -- Last Chance

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2009
      Last chance -- if you are interested in attending the Asian New Year
      Celebration Dinner at Chinese Pavilion in Sherwood this Saturday,
      please contact Wilma Houston at the Asian American Reporter at (501)
      366-7035 by 3pm Monday. It's $26 for adults for a nine course
      traditional Chinese feast. We've really enjoyed it and have been to
      four or five. More info here:
      http://www.arktimes.com/blogs/eatarkansas/2009/01/another_new_year_celeb
      ration_1.aspx

      And if you are going, drop me an email so we can get a table, if you
      wish.

      Kat