Crown List Troll Help Needed!!

  • ang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Goodafternoon Good Lords and Ladies,
      Linda and I need assistance running troll at crown list..
      We are still in need of a second to work the 9-midnight shift with Sula Friday night. We need 2 volunteers to work midnight to 3 am.
      and volunteers to help out saturday 6-9am and 9-noon...

      any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
      Lady Myra