Update - prayers and good wishes needed desperately

  • Maddalena Alessandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      I sent in material for an application for teaching at Pulaski Tech. I was told not to expect to hear anything until mid December at the earliest. This is currently the only glimmer of hope in my world of daily Gma care for which my family is paying me enough to cover the morgage and utilities paid on my house so I'm not currently in danger of losing it. I am rarely online because it is dial up connection from Gma's and blocks the phone line as well. No cable TV either. I have computer games(noninternet), cross-stitch, crafts, and books. But little energy and less uninterupted sleep. I search the net for jobs sporadically but with the current economy and my employment history I am having basicly no luck. My Japanese is getting a little better but that is about it.

      I doubt I'll make Shadow Con or any other events until I get a 'proper' job. I don't know when I'll see anyone as I have little $$ and less time since I'm expected to be availiable for Gma duty all except M-F 830-230 which is when I usually get a little sleep. Might be able to make 'Laggerdam Newbie Collegium' but otherwise...

      Madd Alex
      who spends a lot of time mad at the world and herself right now.

      Don't worry too much though because I believe suicide is the One unforgivable sin.