Re: Halloween Party!

  • Lisa Shapley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2011
      Does anyone have a set of computer speakers to lend for music?  Mine will be tied up for Rock Band.  Something I can plug into my iPod or swap out for the speakers being used on the TV.

      Thanks!
      Lisa

    • Lisa Shapley
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2011
        Someone bring ice!  And paper plates!  Thanks!

        --
        Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.