Re: Halloween Party!

  • Lisa Shapley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2011
      By popular demand (or because a couple of people have been asking and I thought "why the hell not"), I will be doing massages for the first couple of hours of the party.  Yes, that's right, the massage chair will be up and ready to make ya feel all gooey in the muscles.  $1 a minute.  It will be from until I start to until I decide to stop, so treat yourself, treat your honey, or treat Timmy.  Tip Statler on the way out.

      Also, please bring any bag chairs or folding chairs.  You guys know the drill.

      The grill will be lovingly tended by the amazing Vicki and Ryan, so if ya wants the charred meat, bring the charred meat!

      See you all on Saturday!

      Lisa, Mistress of the Whatever-won't-get-her-sued-by-Elvira
    • Lisa Shapley
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2011
        Does anyone have a set of computer speakers to lend for music?  Mine will be tied up for Rock Band.  Something I can plug into my iPod or swap out for the speakers being used on the TV.

        Thanks!
        Lisa

      • Lisa Shapley
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2011
          Someone bring ice!  And paper plates!  Thanks!

          --
          Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.