Halloween Party!

  • Lisa Shapley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2011
      You heard a strange snap of a twig.

      When you glanced behind you there was nothing.

      But, when you turned around there was....

      Halloween!

      Yes, the party is happening, all be it a little on the short notice side.

      Come for fun, camaraderie, random adventures, and giving my neighbors reason to gossip!

      As always, please feel to bring your favorite snack, meal, drink, or mixture thereof.  (In fact, please let me know what you are bringing if you can.)

      The time is around five o' clockish until we get tired-ish.

      The date is Oct 29th.

      The theme this year is Let's Disturb the Neighbors!

      Let it all hang out my brethren!

      We hope to see you there!

      Lisa

      P. S. My little old neighbor ladies aren't easily scared.  Let's give them a run for their money...
    • Lisa Shapley
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2011
        Anyone have a 360 and/or Rock Band that can be loaned out for the party?

        Also, please, bring bag or folding chairs if you have them.  I'm getting short on seating here.  :-)  Thanks!

        Lisa

        --
        Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.
      • Lisa Shapley
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2011
          By popular demand (or because a couple of people have been asking and I thought "why the hell not"), I will be doing massages for the first couple of hours of the party.  Yes, that's right, the massage chair will be up and ready to make ya feel all gooey in the muscles.  $1 a minute.  It will be from until I start to until I decide to stop, so treat yourself, treat your honey, or treat Timmy.  Tip Statler on the way out.

          Also, please bring any bag chairs or folding chairs.  You guys know the drill.

          The grill will be lovingly tended by the amazing Vicki and Ryan, so if ya wants the charred meat, bring the charred meat!

          See you all on Saturday!

          Lisa, Mistress of the Whatever-won't-get-her-sued-by-Elvira
        • Lisa Shapley
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 27, 2011
            Does anyone have a set of computer speakers to lend for music?  Mine will be tied up for Rock Band.  Something I can plug into my iPod or swap out for the speakers being used on the TV.

            Thanks!
            Lisa

          • Lisa Shapley