Root Beer.

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2011
      I cannot fit a keg into the back of the van along with all the food and equipment for Diamond Wars (smushing Kevin in will be a challenge). Before I order said keg -- can anyone actually bring it to site?

      Kat
    • Gawin der Fuchs
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2011
        Kat,

        Leif and I are heading up in my truck Thursday afternoon.  I bet we could find room in the back.

        Todd