Ride to Diamond Wars for Newbie

  • Jessica Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hey everyone, I am in need of a favor. I have a newbie that is interested in attending Diamonds that is looking for a ride up on Friday night from the Little Rock area. She will hopefully be staying in a cabin so will not have a lot of gear. Please contact me at scaequestrian@... if you think you might have space. Thanks!

      Jessica Saucier
      Epona Rising Studios
      Custom Model Horses and Equine Art
      http://www.freewebs.com/eponarisingstudios/