Diamond Wars... what's needed

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      Hey, guys. Here's what we need for Diamond Wars at this point.

      1. Design a card. I need a punch card with eight boxes to punch. I'm not concerned if it's divided between meals or not. Needs to be business sized. The cards will sell for $16 in advance and $18 at the door.

      2. Pay account set-up. This can be a very simple website attached to some pay service. If we go with PayPal, we need to charge an amount extra to cover what PayPal will charge.

      3. A show of hands of who is coming, who plans to be in the cabin with us and who wants to work what meals.

      I'd appreciate your help, folks.

      Kat