The Day and Lesson I Will Never Forget!

  • ginamensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 10:39 AM
      The Day and Lesson I Will Never Forget!

      As a lifelong educator I have devoted my energy to teaching our
      children. This is why I will never forget June 28, 1989 since that was
      the day I was about to get a great lesson. It was a hot humid day as I
      rushed to get into the supermarket a television crew stopped me and
      asked me to partake in a show they were going to run live. Thinking
      that this is a once in a lifetime chance I agreed. The producer
      gathered about twenty people the same way and briefed us. Basically he
      told us to go in and buy anything we wished and not to worry about the
      price or the money because they would pay for it. Joe, the producer,
      did insist that we fill the carts as much as possible. Needless to
      say everyone stuffed their carts with the most expensive things they
      could find. The checkout was to be the lesson of all time. The individuals
      overflowing carts were costing next to nothing since the producer made
      us use the company's program which can be found at
      http://discounts4food.com My cart only rang up to $23.36 which
      included meats, over the counter meds, toiletries, cosmetics, etc.
      This has been the most incredible experience I have ever had. When I got
      home I signed up for the sampler package and the rest has been nothing
      but huge savings!

      Gina Mensen, PhD