Party!! Really. Party at Elaina's

  • Lorrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 1:05 AM
      Greetings Everyone,
      I am inviting all of Arthur and my friends to a Wedding shower for our son Clinton and his lady Ami. It will be at our house (2877 Hwy 294 Jacksonville, AR) on Tuesday July 26 at 7pm.

      This will be a potluck Bar-b-que for the couple. Please bring a little something for everyone to taste. And if you please, a family recipe for the couples Homemade Cookbook. Also as I am short on chairs and being SCA'ers would you please bring your own folding chairs :)

      If you haven't been out to our house before please call me at (501)352-9086 between noon and 10pm for directions. Mapquest won't work, just believe me it doesn't work, call it'll make it easier.

      Have fun and be safe, oooo...decisions, decisions....Fun! Definitely going to take the fun, it's going to hurt but it'll be FUN!
      Elaina