  • ang
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 4:35 AM
      how did we get a new member?
    • Aron the Dane
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 9:42 AM
        kool_angel132j@... joined this list on July 5, 2011.

        Yahoo ID is not available and no information about the owner of the account is provided. Kat, looks like you've got an intruder.

        Unless "kool_angel132j" wants to let us know who he/she/bot is?

        -Aron
      • katthestrange@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6 12:36 PM

          That's the second one I've kicked off the page.

          We'll have a new member soon.  This isn't it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7 8:40 AM
            I see that Lady Elaina has joined the group. Hi Elaina!

            -Aron