Diamond Wars

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
      Yeah, here we go. I need a pretty quick answer on this...

      Diamond Wars this year is October 20-23. That's the next to last weekend in the month. Genevote has asked if the household would like to take over the kitchen as independent contractors and provide food for the event.

      As independent contractors, we would provide our own funds for the food -- however, we would also keep any profit we made from the venture.

      Genevote has also offered us Shady Grove cabin -- the cabin we've used in the past at the bottom of the hill with all the beds. Her one caveat is if we don't fill all the beds that we allow other staff to stay there.

      She needs an answer ASAP -- her bid is going in Sunday. Would anyone else be interested in this?

      Kat
    • Maddalena Alessandra
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
        It would depend on my work situation by then but I'm willing.  I can either be more physical less $$ or less physical more $$ depending on where I'm working by then.  I hate not being able to make long range plans.