Re: [Golden_Panther] Holiday party.

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      I call bacon wrapped dates. 2 for dirty santa gifts. May be bringing a second dish but not sure what.

      Good judgement comes from experience.  Experience...  That comes from bad judgement.
      From the phone of Terri Dutton.

      On Dec 1, 2010, at 1:44 PM, "tiedyetravels" <katthestrange@...> wrote:

      Good afternoon! We'll have the annual Panther and friends holiday gathering Tuesday, December 21st here at the house 7-10pm. We're talking about doing a gift swap -- if you want to participate let me know.

      It's potluck. Claim your dish.

      Kat