Got a problem with this?

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2010
      Don't want to see the fall Fayne party shirk back below the Louisiana line? It's time to speak up.

      We talked (a few of us) with Louis tonight. He says he will support us keeping the Fayne party at an event in Arkansas -- but we have to speak up. So for once, bitch on the Marshin Fayne list. Please.

      Voice your opinion there. Overpower negative voices. Let's groove.

      Kat