Annual Halloween Party! Circus Freakshow!

  • Lisa Shapley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      There was once a time when the only place you could witness the bizarre, the unusual, the veritable freaks of nature were in shady circus sideshows.
      Well, not anymore! Come out my Brethren of the Bizarre, my Sisters of the Strange, my Freaky Friends! Come and put yourselves on display at the Shapley Circus Freakshow!
      Show the world exactly why they fear us!

      You're part duck, do you say? Waddle our way! Mishapened? Fabulous! Three arms? The more the merrier! Don't hide in the shadows of the Normals anymore! It's time for the Freaks to party!

      Date: Saturday Oct. 23rd
      Time: 5pm - until

      Some of your usual circus fare will be provided, but all questionable nibbles and unusual concoctions are welcome. (Although, if the drink glows and is a color not found in nature, we can't guarantee anyone will drink it.)
      Don't forget your little freaklings! We are sure there will be plenty of sugar and over-stimulation to keep them up for days!

      Let's not forget the most important items! Your talents! That's right! Your Unfriendly Neighborhood Ring Mistress vehemently requests with the crack of a whip performances for the masses! That's right! Bring your best, your worst, your just plain sad!
      What's a circus freakshow without a show of freaks? Please give the Ring Mistress a heads up if you will be performing so she can plan.  And, please, let's try to keep the performances at a level that won't get your Ring Mistress banned from the
      neighborhood.  Thank you.

      So, step right up freaks and freaklings of all ages! Come enjoy the sights, the sounds, the unbelievable feats!  Join us at the Shapley Circus Freakshow!

      Void where prohibited. Your Ring Mistress is not responsible for the inevitable mental scarring that could and will result from this gathering. This party could cause symptoms of over-eating, drunkness, uncontrollable laughter, loud singing,
      dancing, and a possible need to scare the neighbors. Ask your mad doctor if this party is right for you.

      The Shapleys

      501-960-5963 (Lisa's cell)

      --
      Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.