MSKD

  • Jessica Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2010
      Is anyone planning on going? We are looking at getting a hotel room in Ozark (about 25 miles from Booneville)for the event instead of doing the primitive camping thing at that site in the GAWDAWFUL heat? It is $70 a nite at the Ozark Inn which has excellent reviews, for a room with 2 double beds. Anyone want to split a room?

      Jessica Saucier
      Epona Rising Studios
      Custom Model Horses and Equine Art
      http://www.freewebs.com/eponarisingstudios/
      http://www.tackytackoftheday.blogspot.com/

    • katthestrange@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2010
        While I am going to MSKD, I'm going from there to Fayetteville for a story.

        Also, anyone at all interested in Iron Chef?

        Kat