KHAN!

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      Market Street Cinema is showing Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Tuesday night for $5 a person. Would we be interested in doing this instead of the usual gathering at our place?

      Kat
    • Aron the Dane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        I would love to go, but I'm massively exhausted, plus there is no way I would take Sophie into a movie theater. I don't want to be "That Guy." ;)

        -Aron