first real nibble

  • April Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9 7:20 PM
      I got an e-mail from the administrator at North Little Rock Montessori, they just happen to be looking for a teacher for first and second grade and an assistant for third and fourth grade.  I'm going to call her tomorrow.  I would really appreciate prayers, happy thoughts, good wishes, crossed fingers, whatever you prefer, but I draw the line at chicken sacrifice. :)

      April
    • Gawin der Fuchs
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14 1:58 PM
        So... how did it go?

        Gawin

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14 2:50 PM
          Well, the job pays $19,000, and I doubt they offer benefits, so not that great. I'm willing to take less than the public schools pay, I'm not willing to take a little more than half. I have an interview on Wednesday with another school, so we'll see how that goes.

          April

          Sent from my iPod

          On Jun 14, 2010, at 3:58 PM, Gawin der Fuchs <gawin@...> wrote:

          So... how did it go?