Diamond Wars survey

  • abcarter42@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 1:46 PM
      Hey, guys,

      On behalf of the Diamond Wars committee, I'm conducting a survey to find out what kind of event the populace wants Diamond Wars to be. If we want to have a say in what kind of event Diamonds will be in 2011 and after, this is our chance. I've uploaded the survey to the Yahoo group, and it's also on the SGB group. You may have to copy and paste the ballot to alter it, but you can either download the document and e-mail it as an attachment to abcarter42@..., or if you come to the business meeting on Sunday, I'll have hard copies to fill out. Surveys are due by 7:00 Sunday, or the end of the business meeting.

      Please take just a moment to fill this out and send it in. This is an informal survey, it is only to help the committee make a recommendation to the Baronage. Regardless of whether or not you live within the zip codes that are considered "the barony," you've all worked to support the barony at Diamond Wars, and are entitled to express your opinion if you choose to do so. I hope you will.

      Thanks,
      April
    • Maddalena Alessandra
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12 6:25 PM

        I am taking a position with the Census Bureau to begin Monday at 3pm.

        Madd