Re: [Golden_Panther] Re: Crown List

  • Lisa Shapley
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2010
      We be going!

      On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Aron the Dane <savalanst@...> wrote:

      Caren, Zack, Sophie and I are going. We reserved a cabin but I have requested that we be placed in a cabin with other children to avoid annoying the childless.

      -Aron

      --
      Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.
    • stigandsigbjourn
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2010
        I'll be there. Kevin will most likely be in tow.

        --- In Golden_Panther@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Shapley <eleanora.sgb@...> wrote:

        > We be going!
        >
        > On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Aron the Dane <savalanst@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Caren, Zack, Sophie and I are going. We reserved a cabin but I have
        > > requested that we be placed in a cabin with other children to avoid annoying
        > > the childless.
        > >
        > > -Aron
        > >

        > > --- In Golden_Panther@yahoogroups.com <Golden_Panther%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > Jessica Parker <scaequestrian@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > So, who all besides Carl and I are going? Just wondering who all is in
        > > the cabin.
        > > >
        > > > On a different note, anyone want to go to Edgefest as my bodyguard if
        > > Raymond can't come up for it? Carl is working and I don't want to go alone,
        > > I will pay your entry fees.
        > > > Jessica Saucier
        > > > Epona Rising Studios
        > > > Custom Model Horses and Equine Art
        > > > http://www.freewebs.com/eponarisingstudios/
        > > > http://www.tackytackoftheday.blogspot.com/
        > > >

        > --
        > Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.

      • ang
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2010
          Maybe, Steve may b hom that weekend and in that case i may not com at all or just day trip saturday. I am supposed to CIC with Tree..