Re: Crown List

  • Aron the Dane
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2010
      Caren, Zack, Sophie and I are going. We reserved a cabin but I have requested that we be placed in a cabin with other children to avoid annoying the childless.

      -Aron

      --- In Golden_Panther@yahoogroups.com, Jessica Parker <scaequestrian@...> wrote:

      > So, who all besides Carl and I are going? Just wondering who all is in the cabin.
      >
      > On a different note, anyone want to go to Edgefest as my bodyguard if Raymond can't come up for it? Carl is working and I don't want to go alone, I will pay your entry fees.
      >  Jessica Saucier
      > Epona Rising Studios
      > Custom Model Horses and Equine Art
      > http://www.freewebs.com/eponarisingstudios/
      > http://www.tackytackoftheday.blogspot.com/

    • Lisa Shapley
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2010
        We be going!

        --
        Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.
      • stigandsigbjourn
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2010
          I'll be there. Kevin will most likely be in tow.

          --- In Golden_Panther@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Shapley <eleanora.sgb@...> wrote:

          > We be going!
          >
          > On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Aron the Dane <savalanst@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Caren, Zack, Sophie and I are going. We reserved a cabin but I have
          > > requested that we be placed in a cabin with other children to avoid annoying
          > > the childless.
          > >
          > > -Aron
          > >

          > > --- In Golden_Panther@yahoogroups.com <Golden_Panther%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > Jessica Parker <scaequestrian@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > So, who all besides Carl and I are going? Just wondering who all is in
          > > the cabin.
          > > >
          > > > On a different note, anyone want to go to Edgefest as my bodyguard if
          > > Raymond can't come up for it? Carl is working and I don't want to go alone,
          > > I will pay your entry fees.
          > > > Jessica Saucier
          > > > Epona Rising Studios
          > > > Custom Model Horses and Equine Art
          > > > http://www.freewebs.com/eponarisingstudios/
          > > > http://www.tackytackoftheday.blogspot.com/
          > > >

          > --
          > Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.

        • ang
          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2010
            Maybe, Steve may b hom that weekend and in that case i may not com at all or just day trip saturday. I am supposed to CIC with Tree..