Re: [Golden_Panther] Re: (unknown)

  • April Carter
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 15, 2010
      It's Welsh, but you spelled it wrong, it's one a and 4 y's.

      On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:37 PM, stigandsigbjourn <triggerhappy938@...> wrote:

      All of the brains in lost and found were claimed by a sickly green fellow with a limp. Told me his name was THL BRAAAAAAIIIIIIINS.

      Never figured that would get by the heralds...

      --- In Golden_Panther@yahoogroups.com, katthestrange@... wrote:

      > I honestly cannot recall at the moment. John, did I leave my brain in lost and found? I'm pretty sure I left behind my power-ups. Gah.
      >
      > The photos from the Ball came out gorgeous. They're on Facebook.

    • ang
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 16, 2010
        Zonkers Batman!
        ok..making amounts in my head..i thought we set it at 100 pluss high table.