Re: (unknown)

  • stigandsigbjourn
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 15, 2010
      All of the brains in lost and found were claimed by a sickly green fellow with a limp. Told me his name was THL BRAAAAAAIIIIIIINS.

      Never figured that would get by the heralds...

      --- In Golden_Panther@yahoogroups.com, katthestrange@... wrote:

      > I honestly cannot recall at the moment. John, did I leave my brain in lost and found? I'm pretty sure I left behind my power-ups. Gah.
      >
      > The photos from the Ball came out gorgeous. They're on Facebook.

    • April Carter
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 15, 2010
        It's Welsh, but you spelled it wrong, it's one a and 4 y's.

        On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:37 PM, stigandsigbjourn <triggerhappy938@...> wrote:

        All of the brains in lost and found were claimed by a sickly green fellow with a limp. Told me his name was THL BRAAAAAAIIIIIIINS.

        Never figured that would get by the heralds...

        --- In Golden_Panther@yahoogroups.com, katthestrange@... wrote:

        > I honestly cannot recall at the moment. John, did I leave my brain in lost and found? I'm pretty sure I left behind my power-ups. Gah.
        >
        > The photos from the Ball came out gorgeous. They're on Facebook.

      • ang
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 16, 2010
          Zonkers Batman!
          ok..making amounts in my head..i thought we set it at 100 pluss high table.