Midsouthcon

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010
      Greetings all, midsouthcon is upon us. My mother is looking for someone to share room costs with. She is currently reserved at the hotel across from the con hotel, but is willing to cancell that if someone already has a con room (she's on a couple of panels and would much rather stay in the con hotel than have to commute) if some one had floor space that they can spare, or doesn't have a room yet and need one, give her a call @ (501) 230-8758
      Thank you
      Wesley

      Sent from my iPhone