Athanaeum

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      I'm planning to daytrip Athanaeum and I will have Hunter with me, but if someone wouldn't mind watching her for a bit I'd like to volunteer a little kitchen time, too. Wanted to see who else might be up for a daytrip and to help Bri with feast prep.

      Kat

      Greetings to the Barony!

      If you have seen or heard any of my announcements, you probably know that the
      Shire of Tor An Riogh has decided to host their traditional event Athaneum at
      Camp Taloha. The reason they are coming all the way from Starkville, MS to hold
      the event here, is because they have made a pledge to the Orders of the Rose and
      Diamond to donate all the profits from the event to St. Jude's Children's
      Hospital. This is being done in conjunction with the Orders' first (we hope)
      annual Charity Tournament.

      Tor An Riogh is a small shire, and to assist them in this endeavor, I agreed to
      handle feast for them - particularly because I am so close. The Seneschal of
      SGB has graciously allowed me to utilize the Baronial servingware.

      If there are any Baronial folks who would be willing to come and do an hour or
      two in the Kitchen during the event, I would be most grateful. I am a fairly
      experience head cook, so I can promise that it will be a pretty smooth feast, if
      not even, maybe, gasp! - a little fun.

      Anyway - thanks in advance to anyone who comes to help!
    • April Carter