Crown List/Breakfast/Cabin

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hello everyone. Hope you're enjoying the snow.

      Here's the deal. We've been asked as a household to do breakfast for Crown List. I think we do great with that sort of thing. I'm needing to know who's in to work on it. I know for certain we're feeding the populace; we might also be feeding the royal crowd as well. Still working out those logistics.

      Now, we have two options as far as lodging goes. We can stay on-site in a dormitory or off-site at a cabin. I chatted with Steph earlier and she says our breakfast crew could fit in her staff cabin (it sleeps about 20) so we wouldn't be bothered by late arrivals. There's a bathroom on the end of the cabin.

      The other alternate is a three-bedroom two-bath house at Winthrop Rockefeller Institute on Petit Jean. The Pines are about a mile to a mile and a half away from the Lutheran Camp. They're fully equipped houses, some with fireplaces, that have a combination of bedding option. You can check it out here:
      http://www.uawri.org/accommodations/lodging-options

      The second option is of course more expensive -- though we'd pay the daytrip cost for the event it's a matter of splitting the cabin fee between us. It's $159 a night plus roughly 10% tax, or ~ $350 for the weekend. Split seven ways, that's $50 a person.

      I wanted to throw this out there now so I can see what the interest is and make proper arrangements. Please let me know so I can plan accordingly.

      Thanks,
      Kat
    • Angela Buckley
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
        When is crown list

        Sent from my iPhone
      • tiedyetravels
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
          Crown List is May 14-16th at the Lutheran Camp on Petit Jean Mountain.

          Kat