MidSouthCon?

  • borderorient
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      Folks--

      I'm looking to get a list together of SCA people from the area who are planning to go to MidSouthCon this year. MidSouthCon 28 is March 12-14th this year. It is the first weekend of Gulf Wars, but I know some are planning to go either as a GW appetizer or instead of GW due to various and sundry reasons. I've cross-posted this on other lists, so I apologize if you get multiples.

      Could you please e-mail at thataway -at- earthlink -dot- net?

      Thank you,
      Neale