2010 Meal Plan

  • ang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Good morning my Fayne Family,

      Your KitchenWitches have been very busy this year planning for your comfort on the NEW Lands.
      We have decided that it went so well last year we will not raise prices this year and just like last year any monies remaining will go to the Fayne Building Fund.
      We have added a portable oven, dinning hall and 3 picnic tables so you will no longer have to balance your food on your lap, unless you want to.
      The Kitchen has been enlarged and we will no longer need the 12x12 fayne pop up so it is now available for other uses in camp.
      We had so much fun with this last year we want to expand our meal plan this year and this is where we need your help. We would like to open to meal plan to non members . I know some of you may have some reservations about this but do you know we had at least a dozen or so last year that didn't camp with us that ate with us on a regular basis and were also from different kingdoms. We offered food to security and feed loads of leftovers to party guest.

      So for members of Fayne the meal plan is
      $ 8 a day received before March 1
      $10 a day received after March 1
      Everyone on the meal plan will be feed.

      NON Fayne members: $10 a day received before March 1
      $12 a day received after March 1
      NON FAYNE MEMBERS THAT WANT TO BE ON THE MEAL PLAN MUST PRE PAY.
      The more we feed the more monies for the coffers..
      If you were on the meal plan last year and enjoyed it tell your friends from other encampments!!

      I need to know what days you are planning to eat and if you have food allergies. Please mail to:
      Angela Buckley ang___@hotmail(.)com for pay pal
      1300 Quince Hill Rd
      Jacksonville, AR 72076
      2010 Menu
      Breakfast :
      MORE Bacon, link sausages, hotcakes, tortillas, biscuits & gravy, hash browns, steel cut oats, eggs , COFFEE
      Adaptions for allergies will be made.

      Dinner: Going around the world this year.
      Monday: BBQ country style pork Ribs with fried corn and loaded baked potatoes.
      Tuesday: Spanish chicken with onions peppers and olives and rice.
      Wednesday: Corned beef and cabbage with roasted parsnips and carrots mashed tatters and turnips.
      Thursday: Kafta (lamb and beef) Tabuli salad and tazike sauce, flat bread & hummus.
      Friday: fettuccine Alfredo with chicken, garlic biscuits and salad.
      Saturday: Beef Strognoff with savory green beans.

      Once again this year we will provide disposable plates and silverware. If you choose to use your feast gear please make your own arrangements for clean up.