MidSouthCon

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
      Hey folks.

      The other Kat (Memphis Kat, former Elvis companion) has asked for
      someone from our group to take over as SCA Liaison for MidSouthCon.
      From what she's told me, Memphis folks aren't responding to her call
      for help, so she's turned to us.

      I have no clue right now what sort of panels Paul and I are supposed to
      be on, or when we're supposed to be doing what, but this may be
      something beyond my simple capabilities. I'm not really sure what's
      wanted or needed, but I can give it a shot. However, before I do
      ANYTHING I wanted to see who's planning to go and who'd be interested
      in helping out.

      Please... can we talk about this?

      Kat
    • April Carter

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
          Greetings, y'all.

          Okay -- here's the deal. Those of us who can participate in the
          opening ceremonies, cool. Definately need to get a list going.

          I need to have a list to the Con folks by March 1st of who's
          participating in the SCA demo. Those that are can register by March
          1st for $10. Those who don't, who bring their membership cards, get $5
          off the cost of Con.

          I also need to know who can fight, and who might have other demo stuff
          they can share. The demo is 10am-noonish on Saturday. Opening
          ceremonies are Friday night.

          Also need a "pointy hat."

          Please let me know.

          Kat
        • Carmen LaFevers
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3 9:35 PM
            Hey guys,

            Could you shoot me an email offlist regarding some equestrian stuff? I don't have either of your emails.

            Thanks

            Carmen/Yliria

          • paul mccune
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4 6:20 AM