Re: [Golden_Panther] Jerry's Birthday

  • Lisa Shapley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2009
      Having discussed things with the wayward husband, we will definitely be there to celebrate Jerry's B-day!

      On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Gawin der Fuchs <gawin@...> wrote:

      I will be flying back in to town Friday Afternoon and I don't know what Lisa's plans are but if we can make it one of us will let you know.

      Todd/Gawin
      gawin@...

      On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:28 AM, <katthestrange@...> wrote:

      We'll try... I'm waiting for my latest paycheck from the Times.

      Kat