Jerry's Birthday

  • elspethdeculane
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
      Hi all,

      Jerry will be turning 36 on Sunday. To celebrate we are going to Copeland's on Friday night at 7:00. Anyone who wishes is welcome to join us. If you are going to come, please try to let me know by Friday afternoon so I'll know about how many we will need a table for.

      thanks,
      Terri

      PS - I know Copeland's is a little pricey, so for those wanting to wish Jerry a happy B-day at a lower price point, we are planning on being at the business meeting Sunday and going out wherever with the group afterwards.
    • katthestrange@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
        We'll try... I'm waiting for my latest paycheck from the Times.

        Kat

        Jerry will be turning 36 on Sunday. To celebrate we are going to Copeland's on Friday night at 7:00. Anyone who wishes is welcome to join us. If you are going to come, please try to let me know by Friday afternoon so I'll know about how many we will need a table for.

        thanks,
        Terri

        PS - I know Copeland's is a little pricey, so for those wanting to wish Jerry a happy B-day at a lower price point, we are planning on being at the business meeting Sunday and going out wherever with the group afterwards.

      • Maddalena Alessandra
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
          I'll plan to, where is it?

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
            I will be flying back in to town Friday Afternoon and I don't know what Lisa's plans are but if we can make it one of us will let you know.

            Todd/Gawin
            gawin@...

              --
              Sometimes life is like a can of Spam: mysterious and mostly indigestible.