A unique shopping opportunity

  • April Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      My favorite part of the Race for the Cure is the bikers.  I don't know what group it is, but there's always a group of bikers, some of them in pink boas or tutus, which is kind of scary, and they always have the best signs. Last year, it was "stop the war in my rack." Two of my favorites,"save the ta-ta's" and "protect second base" have been turned into t-shirts.  They're available at the race store in the Pleasant Ridge shopping center, between Istanbul and Kitchen Co.  All the proceeds go to support breast cancer research.  The race is the 17th at crack of freakin' dawn, but, as usual, I'm doing it with my mom and sister, if anyone would like to join us. Just thought I'd share.

      April