Party Saturday

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      Well, I was just thinking it'd be cool to have a party Saturday... and now there is one. But not for me or Paul. Rebecca and Robert (Stu) are having a first birthday party for Andrew... and are using that as an excuse to invite everyone over for grillin' and chillin'. Andrew's part is at 3pm... but the party will probably continue until late. Rebecca just called and asked that I pass along to everyone in the household that you are all welcome -- she's just lacking on phone numbers and such. Their place is on this side of Conway (I'll get directions to ya later) and it's BYOB and snacks... they're providing the meat.

      Kat