possible Ed Miller performance Friday Jan. 22nd

  • elspethdeculane
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2009
      Hi everyone. I have a chance to have a great Scottish folksinger named Ed Miller perform at my house(or maybe a larger house/venue in Little Rock) on Jan. 22nd. The cost would be $10-$15 per person. Before I invite Ed to come and entertain us, I wanted to gauge the interest in this and see if it would be worth his while to make the trip. He is performining at a Robert Burns dinner in Memphis on the 23rd, which is why the we could have him on the 22nd. Ed is a great performer, and I used to go to see him often when I lived in Austin. His website is www.songsofscotland.com. If you are interested, please let me know in the next few days, as Ed will need to book his travel arrangements soon.

      Thanks,
      Elspeth
    • anjwithyou
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2009