Squiring...

  • Gawin der Fuchs
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2009
      All,

      There have been a few folks that asked me to let them know when I would be given a squire belt so they could try to be at the event.  I have confirmation that His Grace Sir Havordh Aettarbanni will be attending MSKD in a few weeks and that he plans to take two new squires at that event.  If all goes well, the two will be Magnus and myself.  I don't believe their Majesties or their Highnesses will be attending so odds are good that the ceremony will be on the fighting field which suits me just fine.

      I do apologize for the late notice but it has been a bit up in the air for a while trying to figure out if it would be at MSKD or War of the Pearls until today.

      Gawin
    • Mike Walloch
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2009
        Congratulations, Proto-Squire!