Open House/Housewarming at Neale and April's

  • borderorient
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2009
      Folks--

      April and I have decided to have an open house/housewarming. Sorry for the short notice, but we looked at the calendar and saw that this next weekend was probably the best one for a few months--possibly until next year. (It was kind of an "oh, crud" kind of moment)

      Anyways, the details:

      WHAT: Neale and April's Housewarming/Open House

      WHEN: Saturday, August 15
      4-ish until Midnight-ish

      WHERE: 8 Bradford Drive, Little Rock
      Google map here: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=8+Bradford+Drive+Little+Rock,+AR+72227&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=-St_Sr3bKNmntgfRv8SCAg&ll=34.76714,-92.377939&spn=0.009325,0.010965&z=16&iwloc=A

      WHO? Well, all our friends.

      WHY? Why not?

      MORE DETAILS: We're planning it as a really casual partial potluck/BYOB...we'll have some food and drink, but if you'd
      like to bring something, please do! If you don't, please come anyway!

      CAVEATS:

      We are a non-smoking, two indoor cat house.

      Please watch your kids. Our house is still a bit of a work-in-progress, and it's not -quite- kidproof yet.

      We plan to kick everyone out about midnight or so.

      Any questions, please e-mail April or I off-list or call.

      Thanks,
      Neale and April Carter
      Brendan and Medb