I need a volunteer....

  • tiedyetravels
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      to pick up approximately 40-44' of PVC to make two 22' lengths for the main hall. The bamboo is snapping. I'm thinking four 10' sections and two joints would do it. It's for the canopy for the hall...

      anyone?

      Kat
    • Maddalena Alessandra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        Kat
        From where?  Could it be strapped on top of my car??
        ps how early may I be on site?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
          From wherever... I don't have anything that will fit the bill. If you want to go down now that's fine -- as long as someone remembers I need a corner in the dorm for the bed (Hunter won't nurse with an audience... well, other than her dad). I just think it's time I go ahead and focus on the food bits.

          I have one big green parachute on site hanging in the hall at the moment... other one's in my garage, if anyone wants to bother.