New Members

  • David Fowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
      I want to welcome the new members to the GoldCoastAPRS group. Thank you
      for joining.

      Don't worry that there is not a lot of activity yet. I will be posting
      some information this weekend and at the beginning of next week, I will
      be putting messages on other reflectors inviting people to join our
      group. I will be doing presentations at a couple at more clubs shortly
      also. It may take a month or so for us to develop a critical mass
      before this group gets really exciting.

      Thanks again for joining.

      73

      David